Wednesday, 21 November 2012


     In my opinion, the most important thing in our time is to own information. As they say, information is the power and those who have access to it are powerful. And English is the key to most of the information. 

     First of all, English gives me confidence in the future, because I know for sure that no matter what, I've got  knowledge that will be useful for me. 

     The second important thing that I would like to deal with is that English is the language of communication. It allows me to connect and understand people from every corner of the globe. Because of English, travelling becomes much more interesting and attractive.

     Also English is beneficial if you like reading original books and watching movies and serials in original or before they're translated into Russian. I've seen already a lot of canonical movies in English that everyone should see. And I think that watching feature films helps me not only learn and improve my language and vocabulary but learn different culture.






     To draw the conclusion, one can say that learning to speak English may be the best thing you can do to improve your life.

     Knowledge is Power. Empower Yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment