Monday, 26 November 2012


As we all know, English is an international language. If you learn it, you can speak with people from other countries! I think it is cool, because you meet new friends and at the same time, you learn and practice your English too! 

English culture is great. And if you learn English, you will be able to read such great writers and poets as Shakespeare, Blake, London, and your inner world will become more and more wider!! 

There are a lot of great musicals and theatre plays that are in English, and if you know this great language, you will get a true pleasure watching it.
For example: Some weeks ago I went to the musical ''Notre-Dame De Paris'' and it was all in English!!! And when the musical began, I understood every word the actors sang!!! It was a true pleasure listening to them.

I think that in the modern world we can't live without English. And this is great. It is a great pleasure to learn such a nice language!!

- by Micha Stepykin

No comments:

Post a Comment