I began to study English in the third form and by now I have been learning this language for 7 years. It wasn't my wish at the beginning and it was hard for me just because of my laziness and unwillingness. But I overcame this barrier, thanks to my parents. So, I want to be an expert in the international relations, and maybe to work in foreign embassy, for example. This will give me a good chance to travel over the world and communicate with different people.
Now the English language helps me to understand my native language more and helps me with my hobbies. Moreover, it is considered as the one of the five official languages of the United Nations Organization. If it is possible to say, I live by hip-hop culture and English is an irreplaceable thing for me. The majority of my favorite musicians and bands are singing in English. Studying English, I am able to read my favorite books in the original language, to attend film screenings without translation, to understand TV and radio programs in authentic English. That is why I pay much attention to English and I hope that in the the future I shall continue to know this language well.
- by Dasha Sidorova
Now the English language helps me to understand my native language more and helps me with my hobbies. Moreover, it is considered as the one of the five official languages of the United Nations Organization. If it is possible to say, I live by hip-hop culture and English is an irreplaceable thing for me. The majority of my favorite musicians and bands are singing in English. Studying English, I am able to read my favorite books in the original language, to attend film screenings without translation, to understand TV and radio programs in authentic English. That is why I pay much attention to English and I hope that in the the future I shall continue to know this language well.
- by Dasha Sidorova
No comments:
Post a Comment