Monday, 26 November 2012

English plays a huge role in my life! Every day in Moscow I see something written in English and I actually don't have any idea why it happens, because we don't have a lot of tourists. But people are not impressed by that and neither am I. English music, cars, clothing and even food are all around Moscow. This could happen because Moscow is the capital and it's inhabitants try to imitate western culture. However, in most cases it looks awful, and English seems to be overused here.
 But somehow it became my "second native" language for some reason. First of all I'm an IT geek, which means my brain always needs some fuel , and due to the laziness of Russian culture there are no resources for some of this information, or the resource contains some poor facts. Despite all these odd things, I found the way out. Now, I just use English-speaking resources, and I can tell you that I've noticed an immense difference. (Also it turns out that there is no perfect nation! I mean there is no country where all the children want to study and so on, there are just a lot of teenagers from different countries  who try to make their life better, and have a target to leave their so called "3rd world" country.)
Typical Russian Situation 
Secondly it's much more interesting  to communicate with English-speaking society. The main reason of it is Russian culture again. 95 per cent of Russian Web Users show their "erudition" by saying some rude words etc. I've already got tired of speaking with these animals.
So I prefer talking and discussing some threads with Americans for example, because they know what they are  talking about and don't try to show off.
In conclusion I would like to say that I didn't want to hurt anyone it's just reality.
Danny Gonchar   aka  greenpois0n 

No comments:

Post a Comment